A few things to jot down on the evening of my 2013 birthday –
1. Stop being lazy and have more self displicine and efficiency.
2. Start training more regularly. Target: 10k next year. And hiking too.
3. 2013 – Australia and Cambodia (maybe Laos too). 2014 – Tibet. 2015 – South Amerca (gotta pick up some basic Spanish as preparation) Turkey encore some time in the horizon too.
4. Stick to more volunteering work – at least sth once a week… Or every two week. lol
5. 30+ mins every day/ every other day reading PROPER books. (As opposite to magazines or random shit I found on my phone screen lol)
6. Can anyone teach me how to sleep less? Why would I feel sleepy all the time even when I know I hv enough sleep already?!
7. No more no more. Quit the game – good advice from the mighty hello kitty editor.
8. Learn to cook properly from Mrs Mok. Target – one dish one week.
I type these rather randomly but I guess they kind of show pirority themselves. lol
“life begins at the end of your comfort zone” – i am not too far off the radar yet, but i will keep trying. finger crossed.